Statement of Beliefs
Revealer Films upholds the mission and beliefs of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, as outlined by the 28 Fundamental Beliefs.
In brief, we believe:
- The Bible is the inspired, authoritive word of God.
- That the Seventh-day Adventist Church is the Remnant Church of Bible prophecy (See Revelation chapter 12).
- God spoke through the writings and ministry of Ellen G. White.
- That the Ten Commandmants are still binding today, including the Sabbath, which is the Seventh-day of the week.
- In a literal sanctuary in heaven, where Jesus ministers on our behalf.That in the year 1844 Jesus moved from the Holy Place to the Most Holy Place, thus starting the final stage of the plan of redemption.
To read the complete statement of beliefs by the Seventh-day Adventist Church, please click the button below.
We believe that God established the Seventh-day Adventist church to prepare the world for Jesus' Second Coming. The message that we are to give to the world is outlined in the Three Angel's Messages in Revelation 14. The basis of this message is the investigative judgement which started in 1844. This judgement involves two phases: One, cleansing the heavenly sanctuary from the sins of God's faithful people. Second, the cooperation of God's people in allowing Him to cleanse their own hearts from sin.
It is our mission to teach people how they can cooperate with Christ in this great work of finishing the plan of redemption.